Students Online is proud to serve the distributive learning needs of Buffalo Trail Public Schools and surrounding areas. Using Hapara Student Dashboard, Students Online provides high quality online learning programs for students and families. Cooperation between teaching staff, administration, parents and students can ensure student success in an alternative environment.
Mr. Barry Scinski
Students Online provides a flexible program within the Alberta Education guidelines for students in grades 1 - 12. Teacher-directed programs and assessments promote accountability and responsibility while fostering student growth and learning.
Every student needs:
- Their own electronic device (Chromebook, Laptop, Desktop, Tablet with keyboard) with a minimum 10.1 inch screen
- Reliable wi-fi network
- Working microphone & speakers / headset, web camera
- Other tools such as pencils, paper
- Handbook for Parents (This provides information for you to investigate which option may work for you and your child's learning)
- BTPS Student Registration Form (This form is for students who are coming from another school, Students Online will be their primary school)
- School Based Students Online Registration / Withdrawal Form (Only for students already enrolled in a BTPS school and taking additional courses from Students Online, requires principal's permission.)
- Students Online Extension Form (Only for students already enrolled in a BTPS school and taking additional courses from Students Online. Requires principal and teacher's permission.)
Please email all forms to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also fax to 780-847-3615.